Youth Pastor Job Opening
Bethesda Church is pleased to announce that we are seeking a full-time youth pastoral position to lead and disciple students in our middle school (Splash) and high school youth ministry (Souled Out). We are looking for a pastor to join us whose passion is to reach the lost for Christ and invest into the next generation of believers in the most pivotal stages of their lives.
Quick facts about Bethesda:
- We are a gospel-centered evangelical church that places a high priority on discipleship, evangelism, and faithfulness to the Word of God.
- Worship services involve blended music (everything from contemporary to hymns), are prayer filled, and include expository biblical preaching.
- This year we celebrated our 80-year anniversary (begun in 1943).
- Bethesda church’s average attendance is apx. 300 in Sunday morning attendance.
- Splash middle school ministry averages about 20 on a Wednesday night.
- Souled Out high school ministry averages about 20 on a Sunday night.
- Normal youth activities include: meal, games, teaching, small groups, and other special events. There is also normally a summer missions trip taken by our youth.
Quick facts about Huron:
- apx. 14,500 population
- most ethnically diverse city in South Dakota (white, Hispanic, and Asian)
- host of the annual South Dakota State Fair
- 6 area schools to minister to youth students
- $51,000 median household income
Further information is included below in the attached qualifications and job. Please submit resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org